.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Is there life out there?

How does that song go. Is there life out there, and was that a Judes hit?

I am tired tonight. Anyway, does anyone care for some predictions? I am too tired tonight, but if so, I will stake out in the a.m.

This stuff is so serious and heavy on the mind and heart not have a bit of fun, don't you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sid Cottingham said...

I think it was Reba.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

majette
lamutt
glenn

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sid Cottingham said...

Glenn won't make it; I feel confident on this. It will be loss no. 3 for him.

I agree with you on Majette.

The Lamutt-Price race is too close to call.

Debra Bernes wins easily.

5:40 AM  
Blogger rusty said...

I'm showing up to vote against Price tomorrow, since I'm ineligible to vote for a Dem. I still think the Cobb County block that voted for Hines and Clay will vote for Lamutt.

Majette ought to win, though she doesn't seemed to have fared well in any of the debates.

I don't even want to touch the weird-ass 8th District race. You read Vernon Jones is working to get Westmoreland elected? Weird weird weird.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home