.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Things could always be worse. As I told a client this past week who asked how I was doing, I sure am glad I have a job.

An 8-01-09 post was entitled "The Valdosta Daily Times tells state employees and teachers: 'It could always be worse.'":

According to InsiderAdvantage Georgia, things will be worse for Georgia's University System personnel where the Board of Regents plans on announcing six furlough days for such personnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home