.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, September 03, 2004

This is a serious post -- Friends fleeing Hurricane Frances

I live in Douglas, Georgia. Our nest is empty; Sally and I have 3 bedrooms available. Plus a living room, a family room, a play room and several sleeping bags. Telephone no. is 912.384.0196. Party affiliation matters not.

If you know a friend(s) in need, call us. Motels are full. Shelters are filling up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Nice gesture Sid. Having been through a few hurricanes myself this is much appreciated.

9:34 PM  
Blogger rusty said...

Awesome gesture Sid. On an unrelated note, I'm having an NCAA football picks contest on my site if you'd like to participate:

http://rusty.yaaarr.org/index.php?p=449

Since this is short notice, there's no penalty for missing the first week. Rules are explained there.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home