.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

And speaking of friends, why not get a bit more personal. -- One man's happiest moments.

We all have them. These are mine (so far):

The day I met and fell in love with Sally.

The day my first child Libby was born.

The day the call came asking for Libby's hand in marriage.

The day the call came asking for my second daughter Brooke's hand in marriage.

The day -- yesterday -- Brooke called to tell her Daddy that the postman asked if she wanted a small envelope or a large one, and promptly delivered a small one (actually two small ones, the other for the hubby) -- meaning that Brooke passed the bar exam and is now an attorney!!

Some things make a grown man cry.

As noted on my website under a picture of my girls, "Behind every successful man, there is some kind of special woman. Behind Sid, there are four."

I am truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home