.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rep. Mike Jacobs' comment: “You might as well have written my opponent a check.” -- Meet the opponent.


The previous post was entitled "Rep. Mike Jacobs to fellow legislator on her contribution in defeating the abortion bill: “You might as well have written my opponent a check.”

A commenter noted: "WOW! Great idea. It took some looking up - but I found him. www.keithgross.com.

The opponent's name is Keith Gross (pictured above), and my friend Amy Morton of Georgia Women Vote! also commented: "I've heard we may have another democrat in that contest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home