.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Monday, January 10, 2005

I have not forgotten that I said: "I have some thoughts & reflections that I will share about my day in Atlanta [at the DNC Southern Caucus meeting]."

I been reminded all day via e-mails that I wrote in a Sunday post that "I have some thoughts and reflections that I will share about my day in Atlanta" at the DNC Southern Caucus meeting.

And there is another hot topic that I have not done a post about, but rest assured I will -- last week's polling that raises the issue of whether Gov. Perdue is vulnerable to a challenge from within his own party, a topic discussed before on this blog.

On the first topic, late Sunday evening I watched the DNC Chair candidates again on C-SPAN.

The post on the first topic is coming, but face it. It has gotten overshadowed by Monday's storming of Atlanta by the Philistines. William Tecumseh Sherman would be proud of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home