Have you helped Georgia today? You can tomorrow & next week & on Nov. 2. -- Vote for Debra Bernes for the Court of Appeals.
As we know, Debra Bernes has won this race twice by very comfortable margins with the high turnout, but next time anything can happen with the usual low turnout for a runoff.
This race is an important one for Georgia. Do your share and take a friend when you vote.
You will impress your attorney or your attorney friend if you call and suggest that he/she get several of their brothers and sisters of the local bar to share in the cost of an ad in the local newspaper. Any size ad will do. Tell the attorney you have the ad in PDF format and will forward it to him/her.
To clinch the deal, be sure and tell the attorney that he/she may want to substitute in the "Paid for" part his/her name or firm name, or something like "Paid for by the Douglas Bar Association" (attorneys have big egos and love attention and recognition).
Experience That Matters.
“I am running for the Court of Appeals because I am committed to a legal system that is firm, fair and equal.”
• 25 years of legal experience, including 20 years as an Assistant District Attorney
• Common sense values that come from a life devoted to her marriage, her children and her community
• Widely respected for her experience in appellate law with over 50 cases argued and over 400 legal briefs filed before the Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court
• Member of the State Bar of Georgia, immediate past Secretary of the Appellate Section
• Immediate Past President of the Cobb County Bar Association
• Kiwanis of Marietta, Community Service Co-Chair, Distinguished Service Award 1997
• Voted most qualified in the State Bar of Georgia Judicial PollVote November 23rdVote Debra Bernes for Court of Appeals.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Debra Bernes
4865 Olde Towne Parkway, Suite 200
Marietta, GA 30068
770.973.9577 Office 770.977.1175 fax