.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Rexall sale. Two for the price of one -- The "I am a Georgia Democrat" Creed, by the Honorable Speaker of the House Terry Coleman.

Besides the prior post on unicorns, Bill Shipp in his latest column also reports that Speaker Terry Coleman has published a profile of a typical Democratic House member:

"I believe in a balanced budget.

"I believe in a strong public education system and affordable health care.

"I support the right to bear arms.

"I believe the government should help create jobs through economic development and infrastructure improvements.

"I support Georgia's abortion law.

"I believe in God.

"I am a Georgia Democrat."
_______________

Sounds good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home