.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Delta drops Atlanta ad firm -- You scratch my back . . .

I've been asleep at the wheel. I found an unread ajc (Sat. paper) tonight that I thought I had read. It has two articles of interest. The first one would not be but for a post I may a hour or so ago about Delta.

In my previous post I said I would buy my next airline ticket from Delta since it is a Georgia company, is in trouble, and thus I assume needs the business.

A year ago Delta moved its $40 million advertising account from a biggie in Chicago to an Atlanta firm; it was big news at the time. But tonight I read that Delta is in the process of moving its account from the Atlanta firm to Madison Avenue, that is, New York.

I am having serious second thoughts about my next airline ticket purchase.

1 Comments:

Anonymous estefan said...

that's how you do it

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home