.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Former secretary of state and candidate for governor Karen Handel comments on the masculine culture that dominates the Capitol

Karen Handel comments on WXIA-TV:

“To be told in my first days of being secretary of state, that the best way to get my legislation through in the Legislature was to make sure I had a young hottie as my legislative person, was rather disturbing.”

From Jim Galloway's Political Insider; also see an article by Aaron Gould Sheinin in the AJC's Gold Dome Live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home