.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This chapped me off this a.m.: One of nation's most powerful unions fires a warning shot at Democrats -- AFL-CIO tells them how they must vote.

Big Labor's attempt to play hardball is going to backfire. The message: if you vote against the public option, you are roadkill.

Were I a congressman, I would tell Big Labor that it can take a hike; neither Nancy Pelosi, the AFL-CIO, nor any other person or entity other than my constituents and my conscience dictate how I vote.

Watch this play out and witness some serious push back.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home