.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Doonesbury: Obama is the first black Kennedy.


Ever since April 1, 2007, when the print version of the AJC began being delivered to 66 Georgia counties whereas before it had been delivered to 145 of Georgia's 159 counties, including Coffee County, I have had to search elsewhere for things I had always taken for granted and relied on the AJC for.

One of these was Doonesbury, which now I get online daily at this Web site.

I have been a bit behind lately in my daily reading, and missed the above from last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home