.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Wilson Smith asks: “Which of the Following Does George W. Bush Need the Most?”

Last night after having suffered through the rambling by someone who appears to have lost touch with reality -- or more likely one who has decided he is not going to worry about what happens between now and when his mess has to be cleaned up by the next administration (or both) -- I did a post expressing my frustration from not having followed through with my initial resolve of not listening to the President.

This morning I enjoyed reading the thoughts of my friend Wilson Smith at What Is Goin' On? in a post entitled "Which of the Following Does George W. Bush Need the Most?" It reads in part:

After having listened to George Bush make statements which suggest he has no clue what is actually going on In Iraq, I am at a loss to deal with his idiocy by any effective means. Thus, I offer the following multiple choice question to alleviate my frustration and attempt to maintain my sanity.

Which of the following does George W. Bush need the most?

1. A milk enema.
2. A psychiatric examination.
3. A kick in the ass.
4. A one-way ticket to Baghdad with full desert gear.
5. An impeachment resolution.
6. All the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home