.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Democratic 10th District contender Bobby Saxon announces his candidacy. Not bad. Then again, neither were Marlow's opening shots.

The title to this post comes from a post by James at Drifting Through The Grift. It conveys my feelings exactly.

I am mightily in need of getting my batteries recharged with respect to the 10th Congressional District, as I recall James Marlow getting 11,010 votes to Rep. Broun's 11,208, and then Broun going on to win.

Saxon's announcement is at this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home