.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bush Shows He Can Turn on a Dime

From The Washington Post:

Bush offered an unusual dose of self-criticism, saying he shares a "large part of the responsibility" for Tuesday's GOP election debacle. He said he hopes to find "common ground" with the Democrats and he wanted a "fresh perspective" at the Pentagon. Asked how he could work with the Democrats after harsh rhetoric on both sides, Bush replied: "I've been around politics a long time; I understand when campaigns end, and I know when governing begins. And I am going to work with people of both parties."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home