.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

OK, OK, I will repost the "I'm a lawyer too. I'm with the firm of Carter, Kahn & Cooter" joke once again.

Last night's posting of the phrase Carter, Kahn & Cooter caused one of my faithful readers to implore me to once again post my joke about Carter, Kahn & Cooter. It didn't take much imploring (I love the joke).

I posted my joke in a 9-20-04 post entitled "I'm a lawyer too. I'm with the firm of Carter, Kahn & Cooter -- Zell's at it again (as in, a response always begets a response)."

It reads in part:

So this guy walks into a bar and sees this comely, smartly dressed woman perched on a bar stool. Naturally, he approaches her and says, "Hey there gorgeous, how are you."

Already having a couple of power drinks under her belt she turns around, looks him right in the eye and says, "Look Mac, I'll screw anybody, any time, any where, my place, your place, front door, back door, it doesn't matter. I've been doing it since I got out of college. I just flat out love it."

Eyes now wide with interest he says "No kidding! I'm a lawyer too. What firm are you with?"
_______________

This is a political blog, not one to circulate such as "So this guy walks into a bar." But when I wake up at 6:00 in the morning and read about Zell's "Board of Deacons for Democratic Disaster," well, I just couldn't help it.

Rather than getting all upset and ranting and raving, all I could do when I thought about a law firm being named Carter, Kahn & Cooter was laugh so hard that it made my belly ache.

Carter, Kahn & Cooter. I love it. I assume soon it will be opening branch offices in Un-Holywood and Taxachusetts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home