.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, December 03, 2004

The Missing Link. -- Commissioner of Insurance John Oxendine.

While in the process of leaving for Atlanta Wedn. night, Dec. 1, I recalled that I had not completed a post I was doing on the subject when I got interrupted. I quickly finished it and posted it to the blog from my computer at home. I had to run by the office to pick up some stuff on my way out of town, and while there took a peak at my blog. The post was there. I return late Thurs. night and it is poof, gone, no sign of it.

I have written technical, and also someone to whom I emailed the post, to request assistance. If I can't get it, I will redo. It is no big deal, and just letting you know that if you saw it, know that I did not delete it.

In the meanwhile I have been attempting to get in touch with Mr. Gore to see if he remembers who in Georgia he put in charge of the Internet. If it was Commissioner Oxedine, I have figured out what happened to my post.

This blog is fortunate. It is missing but one post. But as I assume you know, the Commissioner is missing many links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home