.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Macon Telegraph best sums it up: "Debra Bernes fits that description."

The Macon Telegraph writes today about "One More Trip to the Polls," and concludes as follows:

"Election season is not over until Georgians get the best candidate possible seated on the Court of Appeals. Debra Bernes fits that description."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This lady was endorsed by the Christian Coalition. I wouldn't vote for her if you paid me to.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went with Meade on this one, but didn't really know much about either of them. I was influenced by some of her far right endorsements. On the other hand, had i read my trusted friend Sid's post before i voted, i mightve thought twice.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home