.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Only for those who just can't get enough. -- Kerry's Senate record, 6,000 votes in 19 years forge profile.

Bill Shipp wrote this week: "I can't wait until this election is over. I have had enough of George Bush's war with Iraq, John Kerry's war with North Vietnam and even Zell Miller's war with himself."

Sort of for the same reasons, I am giving no excerpts of an article that appears in today's Chicago Tribune on Kerry's record in the U.S. Senate. But for those of you who can't get enough of this stuff, I will tell you that it is a very balanced article and gives a fairly favorable assessment of the Senator's record.

Maybe the reason I differ a tab with the Dean on not being in a hurry for the race to get over is that I have a gut feeling that time is on Kerry's side. But in look at the 2004 Presidential Electoral College Predictions website that my friend Steve put me on a couple of weeks ago (and then was reviewed in the wsj, which link is available at the like to the Predictions), things took a little turn for the worse today.

Go to this website, and also the one it references, NowChannel.com.

And read the wsj article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home