.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Court of Appeals, Part V. -- Mead says two opponents part of conspiracy to scrap and steal gold off the Capitol.

According to the 10-31-04 PI, although former Gov. Roy Barnes and the Rev. Jesse Jackson both were the stars of robo-calls made on behalf of Howard Mead, "[i]n metro Atlanta, the content of the Barnes robo-call changed significantly. It emphasized that Mead's two opponents, Debra Bernes and Mike Sheffield, were part of the Republican plot to take over the Georgia judiciary."

I thought this was a non-partisan race. Why couldn't it just be a plot to do something against all of the good people of Georgia? Why limit it to be being just a blot by the GOP? And besides, I thought Bush and Isakson were supposed to win in Georgia Tuesday.

I just don't understand lawyers and politics.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests bettercreditsite.com credit credit credit fixcredit fixcredit fixcredit repair repair repair . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my bettercreditsite.com credit credit credit fixcredit fixcredit fixcredit repair repair repair site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a pc repair schools site. It pretty much covers ##PC Repair## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutinternet haute vitesse

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home