.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Wisdom, Justice and Coca-Cola

When in Georgia, do as Georgians. Be patriotic and drink Coke. There is something for everyone.

ORIGINAL: Coca-Cola Classic; 140 calories and 39 grams of sugar per 12-ounce can

DIET: Diet Coke; no calories and no sugar per 12-ounce can

IN BETWEEN: Coca-Cola C2; 70 calories and 18 grams of sugar per 12-ounce can

[I am a cheapskate. Before my daughter started working at Coke, I would drink the Wal-Mart knockoffs at home (OK, we had to put on the airs at the office, and there had the real thing). Having gotten on the real thing -- Diet Coke is my drink -- I couldn't go back.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Personally, I prefer Pepsi Vanilla.. which I think makes me a commie.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home