.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, December 18, 2009

From the Cracker Squire Archives: What a great story. Tonight I saw Susan Boyle singing with Elaine Paige.


A 04-18-09 post entiled "Susan Boyle: The frumpy virgin who's slaying them on YouTube" was so much fun to do. Go read the words of the song if you don't know them by heart (they are on the 04-18-09 post).

The post noted that all politics and no fun makes Johnny a dull boy.

Recently my dear Sally bought Susan Boyle's CD; I didn't fuss, and look forward to listening to it. What a great 2009 success story.

Tonight I was flipping channels and say Ms. Boyle singing with the person she said she wanted to be as successful as, Elaine Paige.

Isn't life great. Damn if I don't love America, imperfect as she might be. God Bless America!

Merry Christmas to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home