.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

A great post by Middle Georgia's (part of the Other Georgia) Travis Fain on the AJC's treasurer Mike Luckovich.


Travis has 3 keepers on his Lucid Idiocy (politics) in which he refers to Mike Luckovich as the current Lewis Gizzard. I have only posted one of the three selections Travis has on his post. Go to the previous link to enjoy what is Travis's to share.

Even though a longtime fan of Mike Luckovich, I don't know if I am ready to start talking about him and Lewis Grizzard in the same sentence (I have many of Gizzard's columns saved on my computer and have hardcopies of most if not all of his books). And this is not intended to denigrate Mike Luckovich in the least. It is just that Lewis Grizzard . . . .

Great post Travis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home