.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

This better not happen or all hell is going to break loose: Bobby Knight interested in UGA job

You don't see many posts like this on this blog, but I could not resist. Having gone to Davidson, I can't claim to be a Georgia alumnus. But my three daughters and a son-in-law are Dawgs, and I do love the game.

Furman Bisher of the AJC is reporting that Bobby Kight would accept if offered the head basketball coaching job at Georgia. If this even gets serious consideration both Damon Evans and Coach Adams are going to catch some kind of hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home