.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Many GOP leaders are concerned about whether McCain & Company are not up to the task at hand.

A week or so ago there was a good article in The Washington Post or The New York Times, the former I believe, about how many GOP leaders question whether McCain and his staff are not up to the task at hand. I wish I had done a post on it to refer back to.

The below link is to a new ad that the AJC's Political Insider reports McCain's campaign will be running nationally on cable networks and on local channels in select states, including Georgia on cable.

I know the campaign season has just begun, but if this is what we should expect from McCain & Company, I understand the GOP leaders' concerns. This early ad -- and realizing that ads will become hard hitting and negative in the future -- strikes me as being almost generic, off the shelf. Almost a waste of money, which at this point his campaign cannot afford to do.

The ad is this at this YouTube link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home