.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Landing back on Earth



Rocky Mountain National Park, one great place to visit here in the good ole US of A.

I have been in Boulder, Colorado since last Wednesday, and thus a bit behind with both my blogging and what is going on in the real world. Truthfully, although I have read the Wall Street Journal each day, I have not watched the news since Monday night a week ago or been on the computer other than to check email.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and I won't get caught up with my blogging tonight.

The above are shots from Rocky Mountain National Park, an hour or so north of Boulder. Sally and I had been there before, but the youngest daughter had not. Thus just as I promised to take her to Yosemite National Park -- one God's great gifts to America -- as we did a few years ago, she got to see another of nature's wonders this past week.

God Bless America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home