.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Monday, March 31, 2008

I started to post this yesterday (before seeing the below comment). I will post it now. I predict that after Nov. 4, DNC Chair Howard Dean is toast.

I admit that I have never been a member of the Howard Dean fan club.

He recently noted that Democrats across the board "are haranguing me to show leadership."

While I can understand his predicament with regard to the issue of Hillary staying in or getting out, he should have resisted his natural urge to blurt out something with regard to the following comment taken from The Wall Street Journal that most surely come back to haunt him:

Party Chairman Howard Dean says he was "dumbfounded" at the suggestion by Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy Friday that Sen. Clinton should pull out.

1 Comments:

Blogger BEZERKO said...

feh, if he's forced out by the parties who've been responsible for the failed strategies since '92, I know two Democracy Bond holders who will sell their bonds.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home