.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hillary says enough focus in the media on Bosnia & Hillary. Let's go back to Rev. Wright & Obama. -- Hillary on pastors and earmarks.

To date the Clinton campaign has refrained from getting involved in the controversy involving Rev. Wright's use of what Obama described as "incendiary language to express views that have the potential not only to widen the racial divide, but views that denigrate both the greatness and the goodness of our nation; that rightly offend white and black alike."

Today, according to the Pittsburg Times-Review, Hillary denounced Rev. Wright's inflammatory language as "hate speech," and had the following to say about Rev. Wright (and by implication, Obama) and earmarks:

"He would not have been my pastor," Clinton said. "You don't choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend."

"I am proud of my earmarks," she said sarcastically. "Part of the reason that I won New York by 67 percent are my earmarks."


Dumb me. I thought she might have won by such a margin because of her purported experience and instincts to deal with a sudden crisis.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary is corrupt, as is her cigar poking husband. If a woman had one lick of self esteem she would leave that husband, this shows bad character on Hillary. You can choose your cigar, but you can leave your cheating husband I say.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I swore I wouldn't do it, but I finally posted a blog about Hillary. Just go to bebebahnsen.com and then click "blog" at the top of the page.
Had to laugh at your "blip and misstatement" comment.
Thanks for your good blog. Bebe

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home