.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cracker Squire

THE MUSINGS OF A TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN DEMOCRAT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Douglas, Coffee Co., The Other Georgia, United States

Sid in his law office where he sits when meeting with clients. Observant eyes will notice the statuette of one of Sid's favorite Democrats.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Dumb and dumber -- No more Tide at my house

P&G more than tripled A.G. Lafley's long-term incentive pay to $9.86 million, citing its chief executive's stewardship of the company's turnaround.

Mr. Lafley's total compensation was $15.06 million last year. In the previous fiscal year, his compensation was $11.84 million. He did not exercise any options during either year.

I don't have any grandchildren yet; but since I will, I am going to be pushing diapers. At least not Pampers.

I follow Procter & Gamble Co. The guy has been there four years. This is more insanity from corporate America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home